We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Sales Compensation Analyst reporting to the Manager, Sales Compensation - Image Guided Therapy Devices. You will be a part of IGT-D's growing operations team. Within this role you will interface with sales leaders, marketing, IT, and other business stakeholders across Philips North America.
- Deliver innovative solutions using statistics and expertise in sales analysis
- Apply rigorous quality control and process to your day to day activities to ensure 100% accuracy
- Work with multiple teams to connect business strategy, sales execution, and data
- Leverage the in-depth knowledge of sales execution, data, and sales strategies to become a trusted advisor to the business. The success of the sales team is your #1 priority!
- Collaborates with sales management to create motivation annual variable sales compensation plans and SPIFF programs
- Conducts statistical analysis on compensation plans and programs to ensure they are fair, motivational, and fiscally responsible
- Performs analysis to identify business opportunities that can be addressed through compensation plans and programs
- Partner with finance and sales leadership to develop sales targets based upon financial projections, trend analysis and other data metrics
- Designs sales quota models that create fair, unbiased sales targets regardless of individual territory dynamics
- Calculate quota for multiple businesses and roles in accordance with financial plans
- Compensation Plan Administration:
- Design and automate compensation administration processes and quality control
- Administer compensation plans, calculating payouts with 100% accuracy
- Utilize Anaplan to industrialize compensation and quota operations
- Maintains on-line sales compensation system, verifying the accuracy of the data and acting as liaison with information technology in identifying and resolving problems
- Trains sales organization on compensation plan design and strategy
- Maintains sales compensation dataset and facilitates field sales review of data
- Review and analyze all sales performance and compensation governance requests from field sales management to ensure they are handled in accordance with policy and decisions are implemented successfully
- Collaborate with HR, Sales Leadership, and other stakeholders to design and execute sales performance management systems (e.g. 9-box rankings)
Job Requirements: Minimum Requirements
- Strong experience with Anaplan required!
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience in sales compensation administration, sales/marketing analytics, commercial operations, finance or accounting
- Or Advanced Analytical Degree (e.g. finance, mathematics, engineering, etc.) and 2+ years of experience in sales compensation administration, sales/marketing analytics, commercial operations, finance or accounting
- 4+ years' experience with variable commission calculations, forecasting, data modeling, data analysis or sales reporting.
- Understanding of compensation plan design/development and incentive approaches
- Strong quantitative skills, including statistical analysis, process design, & data management
- Organization / Time management - Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with sales alignment, business intelligence, data visualization, and CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com, Cognos BI, Tableau, Varicent ICM
- Proficiency with Excel macros, and the potential to use advanced decision support analytical tools (e.g., decision analysis software, Monte Carlo simulation, optimization)
- Ability to navigate a complex matrix environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to successfully work on cross functional projects/teams
- Prior experience in the Medical Devices industry
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top