Job TitleCommunications Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To support the creation of GBS by designing, developing and executing strategies for effective Communications.
You are responsible for
- Create and implement communication plans for key priority projects in the hub location aligned to the Global Business Services communications strategy and roadmap.
- Develop content and key messaging for internal and external communication; 1) create and maintain appropriate and consistent brand and voice for the program across all media channels; 2) Create content that drives engagement with our employees and relevant stakeholder groups.
- Support global and local leadership team with the preparation of presentations and materials as required
- Ensure these communications are aligned with the overall company communications where applicable.
- Develop effective internal and external customer relationships to get a good understanding of all activities going on, focus on key priorities and identify any communication gaps that need to be addressed
- Share lessons learned, early wins and best practices
You are a part of
Global Business Services Team and will reports into Hub leader, dotted line to global head of transformation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree level with 8 Years of relevant internal and external communications experience and well developed business networks;
- Extensive experience in providing communications support at a senior level within a multinational organization; experience in shared services/BPO experience is a plus.
- A proven record of developing and using insights and communicating them to creative communities in a relevant and engaging way
- Excellent communication skills - articulate with the written and spoken word and ability to "tell a story"
- Ability to influence and build relationships across the department
- Strong negotiation, presentation and management skills
- Solid Project management skills
In return, we offer you
As the Communication Management Lead, you will be responsible for identifying the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top