Job TitleCommunication Internship
Royal Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
As part of the Communication team in Madrid Spain, you will be responsible for:
- Management and maintenance of the data base and press documentation by using the Augure and Cision tools
- Creation of coverage reports
- Writing “Philips Hoy” and “Philips Hoje”
- Writing the internal newsletter “Good News”
- Writing and sending internal emails
- Review the communication emails for NGO, press, etc.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TO THE DEPARTMENT
- Management of showroom reservation
- Administrative support for events and congresses (POs, billing control, registration of professionals to congresses, logistical management, etc.)
- Degree in Journalism or Communication
- Fluent English
- Ideally good level in Portuguese
- This is a 6 months internship, 5 hours a day
- Please send your CV in English only
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top