Job TitleCommissions Analyst
Are you seeking a new direction? Have you been interested in making a change? If yes, we have the right opportunity for you! Read on…
Philips is looking for a Commissions Analyst to join our team in Bothell, WA! You will support the strategy, operational needs, and analysis for a high performance customer facing organization, while reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales Compensation Operations. Additionally, you will have a strong analytical background, experienced in the development of and writing for business process documents, amongst other analytical business practices.
Ideally, you would have full understanding of and experience with the administration of compensation and commission plans with the added ability to drive execution around multiple compensation plan structures, but not required.
In this role, you will help to design, administer and drive key processes to facilitate compensation and goal reporting, compensation payouts, and strategic planning activities specific to compensation plans and the integration of new initiatives into key reporting processes or compensation plans across multiple Sales organizations. You will be a key member of the Sales Planning & Compensation team.
Some of your primary responsibilities include:
Compensation Payment Processing
- Thoroughly understand compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate and in compliance
- Interface with sales management, sales operations and Customer Fulfillment Center team to review and analyze data to ensure sales reps are accurately credited for their sales transactions
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales compensation accruals and reconciliations, using both Excel and compensation too
Compensation Auditing and Issue Resolution
- Work directly with Sr. Commissions Manager as well as partner with key stakeholders in cross-functional teams to coordinate efforts in researching, addressing and resolving compensation disputes, and apply new processes to avoid further discrepancies
- Responsible for issue escalations and response to sales teams on inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution
- Support audit deliverables related to compensation payouts and provide assistance related to Sarbanes-Oxley testing of sales compensation processes
Compensation Process and Tools Management/Continuous Improvement
- Support the overall sales compensation process, which includes but is not limited to working with consulting services team in configuring plans in compensation system, maintaining the compensation database to ensure that all data required (i.e. Target Incentive, Salary, Quotas, Revenue, crediting rules…) for all plan participants are up-to-date and accurate
- May act as a team lead from time to time as needed to help drive the team in meeting deadlines and in resolving questions and inquiries
- Make recommendations for changes to compensation systems to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Identify data sources and opportunities for additional automation and/or process streamlining
- Assist Sr. Commissions Manager in providing subject matter expertise on complex processes or issues to compensation payment review and analysis
- Lead or participate, as required, in developing and delivering training materials on compensation policies, processes and systems to sales teams
- Actively participate in User Acceptance Testing activities associated with new or modified system implementations to ensure that systems are properly configured when adjustments are made to current compensation plans or new compensation plans are implemented
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales Compensation Operations, you will work with a team of other Commissions Analysts and interface with sales management, sales operations and the Customer Fulfillment Center team as well as other internal Philips customers.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will ideally be based in Bothell, WA. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please note that the company is not considering individuals who require visa sponsorship for this position.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree (Business related degree preferred) or equivalent experience in the field of compensation
- 5+ years of experience with sales compensation administration for a complex business with multiple compensation plans
- Demonstrated experience with functionality and operations of Callidus compensation software (preferred, but not required)
- Strong PC/Technical Skills: Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Commitment to excellence with a passion for strong customer service focus with the ability to drive change management and integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management across the organization, including negotiation and influence skills
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solutions oriented approach to challenges
- Collaborates effectively across partners and stakeholders to align compensation process work, reporting, direction and execution
- Ability to act independently and exercise independent judgment and discretion within generally defined practices and policies to carry out responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines
- Most importantly a willingness and passion to learn!
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Sales Commission Analyst. Job ID: 229538.
Not yet ready to apply? That's okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @LifeAtPhilips.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top