Commercialization Project Manager Sr.
Commercialization Project Manager Sr.
In this role, we are looking for:
An Enterprising Project Manager who has taken new products (preferably medical devices) from completion of R&D to a successful global market launch. Someone with the drive to learn and navigate through a multitude to corporate layers and IT systems typical in a large organization. This person must have experience in working with internal regulatory colleagues and external regulatory bodies. Someone who can develop a playbook for launching new products in the global market.
- Close coordination with marketing, sales and service organizations to ensure a successful product introduction and launch Work closely with R&D PM and all other internal functions to ensure a clean transfer of the product from manufacturing floor to the clients.
- Ensure all internal systems and processes are enabled and prepared for launching a new product.
- Close coordination with hospitals to ensure their readiness to accept the new product.
- Ensuring in-country registrations are in place.
- SAP and other business systems are setup appropriately to receive and execute customer orders.
- Hospitals are identified and hospital/internal staff are trained to install and use the product.
- Contracts and agreements are in place with identified customers.
- Work closely with service organization to identify correct composition of kitting, field replaceable units and appropriate stock levels required to meet any unforeseen situations.
- Be the central point of contact for a successful new product launch. Track all necessary deliverables to ensure a smooth launch. Periodically report to senior management, the progress, risks and challenges.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top