Commercial Pricing Senior Manager
Job TitleCommercial Pricing Senior Manager
The Senior Manager, Commercial Policy acts as a linking pin between the Sales, Marketing and finance teams, driving pricing and distribution organization while always acting with integrity as a custodian of Commercial Policy.
- Coordinate price and portfolio updates internally and with customers as part of Market Introduction Process/target Price reviews.
- Ensure price quotes and contracts are negotiated within the Commercial Policy guidelines.
- Ensure price terms and customer investments reflect reflective customer counter performance and strategic fit.
- Ensure proper functioning of the minimum price escalation process.
- Analyze pricing KPIs and act as a consultant towards sales, marketing and finance to drive continuous pricing and profitability performance improvements.
We are looking for
- Masters degree with 5-10 years work experience.
- Experience in a pricing, commercial, finance, strategic, or audit role.
- Experience in the healthcare and/or consumer products domain.
- Experience working in a cross functional team.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top