Commercial Operations Specialist
Job TitleCommercial Operations Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity
To play an important role within Philips while learning many different aspects of the business, and be part of an organization that is making a difference in peoples' lives every day.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring that a customer purchase order submitted to Philips is documented, compliant with established business controls and is entered as a booked order in a timely manner.
- Processing orders on the Integrated Client (SAP or Siebel) system, ensuring proper configuration, sales quota management assignment, and appropriate order history as it pertains to the integrity of the order.
- Acting as liaison between internal and external clients for the life of the order from quote to cash.
- Participating and following through in the resolution of all collection issues relating to order processing within required timeframe.
- Escalating issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively setting priorities in order to meet commitments and established departmental goals.
- Ensuring backlog is managed efficiently and completely.
- Ensuring established processes are followed and maintains complete and accurate order files.
- Complying with Quality Standards and Philips' standards of business conduct.
- Supplying support and information to other departments within the Customer Fulfillment Center.
You are a part of
A work-hard, play-hard team that plays an impactful role in the company, works closely with many different cross-functional teams, and has the opportunity to learn the Philips business from quote to revenue. This role ensures order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers to resolve any order intake issues along with date management and customer delivery.
The Ultrasound Order Management Department, within the Customer Fulfillment Center, is primarily responsible for processing sales orders and ensuring the information entered for each sales order is accurate and meets policy requirements throughout the life of the order, while balancing the needs of the end user.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Able to multi-task and set priorities to ensure completion of daily responsibilities.
- Highly responsive and adaptable to changing business requirements
- Flexible individual who can work independently and in team environment.
- Must have a high attention to detail and be well-organized.
- Experience with SCM systems including Siebel and/or SAP a plus.
- Ability to work overtime during month /quarter ends.
- Teamwork is embraced and highly regarded.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top