Commercial Operations Specialist 4 - IMAGING
Commercial Operations Specialist 4 - IMAGING
Imaging Order Fulfillment Specialist-Order Processing
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position is located at our Nashville, Tennessee office and is responsible for Customer Purchase order integrity and timely communication with internal and external customers, to resolve order intake issues. To perform this job successfully an individual must be highly organized, customer service focused, and become a subject matter expert in Philips' ordering process for the Commercial Operations team.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensures that a Customer purchase order submitted to Philips is documented and compliant with established business controls, policies and contractual agreements, and is entered as a booked order in a timely manner, per departmental turnaround time requirements.
- Processes orders on the Integrated Client (ex: SAP, Salesforce, Siebel) system, ensuring proper configuration, sales quota management assignment, and appropriate order history, as it pertains to the integrity of the order.
- Processes and reviews Quotes and Purchase Orders for accuracy and compliance with Philips terms & conditions, policies and contractual agreements.
- Validates and processes change orders to meet acceptable departmental turnaround times.
- Ensures frequent communication with assigned account managers to resolve incomplete and/or inaccurate booking and change order requests.
- Archives order packet and maintains complete and accurate documentation/history related to quotes and orders.
- Acts as liaison between internal and external customers for the entire life of the order. From quote to cash; resolving PO related issues through order delivery &/or installation.
- Participates and follows through in the resolution of all collection issues relating to order processing within required departmental timeframes.
- Utilizing call management skills, ensuring availability and ownership of internal customer calls.
- Escalates issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet workload, commitments and all applicable established departmental goals.
- Anticipates and manages workload by escalating to their respective team &/or Manager, as required, to meet current workload requirements.
- Manages assigned backlog accurately, efficiently and completely.
- Ensures established processes are followed and maintains complete and accurate order files.
- Provides support and information cross functionally within the Customer Fulfillment Center, as required/requested.
- Completes all required and/or assigned training courses within required/established departmental time frames.
- Active participant in LEAN initiatives through completion of Quick and Easy Kaizen initiatives &/or formal continuous improvement programs.
- Complies with Quality Standards and Philips' standards of business conduct.
- Maintain and update department processes, procedures and work-instructions.
- May be required to provide technical review and configuration of Siebel orders.
- May be required to utilize call management skills, ensuring availability and ownership of external customer calls.
- May be required to work closely with Business Development team to obtain authorizations as required and/or needed.
You are a part of a team
Governor Bill Haslam recently announced that Philips will be bringing about 800 new jobs to Tennessee . Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Applicable Business Degree or equivalent combination of education and or relevant business experience.
- One to four years of Customer Service related business administration experience.
- 2+ years of business systems experience (ex: SAP/ ERP systems, MS Office, Siebel, Salesforce) & Quality Management systems (ICS Control, SOX etc.) is highly preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to think critically, "outside the box", for customer satisfaction and resolution &/or escalation of issues.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Able to manage multiple tasks and set priorities to ensure completion of daily responsibilities and assigned workload.
- Positive, self-starting, flexible and forward-thinking individual with strong organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Extremely responsive and adaptable to changing business requirements. Highly resilient.
- Strong documentation skills, with a high attention to accuracy & detail.
- May be required to work overtime, based on business &/or departmental needs.
- All work must comply with Philips quality standards and Philips standards of business conduct, ensuring all established processes are followed or maintained.
- Teamwork is embraced and highly regarded. The ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must along with being able to communicate well between team members, departments & or cross functionally.
- Excellent Attendance/dependability
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top