Commercial Category Manager (Direct to Consumer)
Commercial Category Manager (Direct to Consumer)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Segment owner is responsible repositioning our medical alert products and services as an age management solution for recipients and caregivers for our Aging and Caregiving business. The Segment Marketing Manager is responsible for how we position our product portfolio, our pricing models, and which media and partners we use to efficiently increase direct acquisition of subscribers. This enabled by SMM driven program to transform our brand image, research journey and on service experience.
You are responsible for
• Marketing planning, budgets and segment SPOR ownership for all direct-2-consumer marketing activities
• Segment insights; market, competitive, industry trends
• Customer segmentation, targeting, positioning, portfolio definition, pricing, and promotion
• Recipient and caregiver voice of customer
• Redefine how we position our product portfolio and how we price/offer our services
• Own consumer positioning/messaging aligned with marcom
• Develop and launch commercial partnerships and channels
• Collaborate with marcom and digital to define and execute media & channel plans that increase subscriber reach at acceptable cost-per-acquisition costs
• Define and execute programs that increase outcomes of our inbound and outbound direct sales team
• Define and execute marketing programs which activate existing recipients and caregivers to increase subscribers and NPS within US and roll programs out to applicable markets
• Ensured success introduction of new products/services
• Marketing Performance Optimization and drives continuous improvements applying LEAN
You are a part of:
Home Monitoring Business Unit
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct marketing from awareness through to direct channel conversion (online and phone) with healthcare, insurance, travel, consumer finance, or other direct consumer marketing
Preferred 3 years of P&L management of a subscriber business
Demonstrable marketing automation/segmentation experience
Data oriented approach to defining message and using partners to turn that into a sticky message supported by efficient and measurable marketing activation
Experience launching products and services, and ability to create clearly understandable and compelling product ladder
Market metrics: Incremental subscribers, cost of acquisition
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top