CMMS (MP2) Administrator Assistant
Job TitleCMMS (MP2) Administrator Assistant
- Plan and schedule activities of the Maintenance Dept. Ensure equipment is maintained as required.
- Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis.
- Provides software trainings to end users.
- Manages work orders in the MP2 system to ensure proper creation, assignment, update and closure of work orders.
- Measure and publish department “Key Performance Indicator” metrics to management.
- Maintains historical equipment maintenance and product documentation.
- Provides assistance to IT department in regards to production equipment.
- The above responsibilities are a highlights of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
- 2 year college degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields. Must be familiar with general maintenance principles.
- Ability to handle a variety of routine tasks while keeping work flowing in a structured and efficient way.
- Must have ability to use computers and be proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database systems
- Must be self-starter and self-driven driven individual who is organized and is able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance, asset management and spare part optimization.
- Experience with MP2 system.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top