Clinical WorkFlow Adoption Consultant (Remote in US)
Job TitleClinical WorkFlow Adoption Consultant (Remote in US)
Do you enjoy Clinical Education but have been looking for an opportunity to elevate your skills with a greater impact within healthcare? Then you need to check out these opportunities! Philips is currently recruiting a team of Clinical Workflow Adoption Consultants based remotely within the U.S. The Clinical WF Adoption Consultant is responsible for long term adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal Solution for the lifecycle of the solution. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with the customers and partnering with the presales workflow specialist to understand the customers’ workflow as designed in the purchased solution. You will become the clinical champion for the customer during the planning, implementation, education and lifecycle of the IntelliSpace Portal Solution.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensuring successful clinical and physician adoption of ISP for the lifecycle of the product
- Developing a Clinical Implementation/education plan that matches the customers’ current state and creating a customized solution to foster adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal Advanced Visualization Solution across the “ology” space
- Developing a comprehensive education/training plan that empowers super users to serve as the primary points of contact for clinical WF solutions and ongoing adoption
- Ensuring the AV solution is validated and clinically ready prior to the clinical training event
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of AV applications and the value proposition related to same. Is able to successfully communicate value proposition to the customer.
- Participating in the development of new solutions (services and/or product functionality)
- Configuring or managing the configuration of ISP solutions to maintain clinical relevance to the customer’s workflow
- Educating the customer on ISP AV solutions they purchased through a WF driven model that is both modality and ology based
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role can be based remotely anywhere within the U.S. (relocation expenses are not being offered). This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Relevant BA/BS degree or higher in a related field
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years clinical radiology experience in at least TWO modalities plus 5-10+ years of clinical education experience in AV (preferably ISP)/modality/“ology” (cardiology, neurology, oncology preferred)
- ARRT Certification is required.
- Experience in working with technicians, radiologists and members of executive leadership (C-Suite)
- Process improvement / consulting experience preferred
- Healthcare provider business acumen
- Willingness to travel, up to 75%, to customer sites within North America, including overnight stays, and possibly weekend travel, depending on geography and business needs
- Willingness to travel to national team meetings and tradeshows
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Prior Lean, process improvement, project management and/or consulting experience
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Clinical Workflow Adoption Consultant: Job ID 224315.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top