Clinical WorkFlow Adoption Consultant (Remote in US)
Job TitleClinical WorkFlow Adoption Consultant (Remote in US)
You MUST-check out this NEW-opportunity!! Read more, to see how you can make an impact...
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for the long-term adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal Solution for the lifecycle of the solution. In this role, the Clinical Workflow Adoption Consultant is responsible for collaborating with the customers and partnering with the presales workflow specialist to understand the customers' workflow, as designed in the purchased solution.
In this unique opportunity, you will play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of educational workflow models focused on a particular "ology," specifically cardiology, neurology, and oncology. This workflow-based education will focus on driving customer retention through the lifecycle adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal Advanced Visualization Solution.
This customer-facing, clinical champion will manage cliënt accounts within their assigned zone during the planning, implementation, education and lifecycle of the IntelliSpace Portal Solution. Management of client accounts includes maintaining clinical relevance of ISP, workflow analysis (pre-post sales), clinical education design, implementation, and training (onsite and remote); as well as, general client account management.
Successful applicants will have significant relevant clinical consulting/education/workflow experience with strengths in workflow analysis, standardization, and optimization, project management, problem-solving and Clinical Education of Advanced Visualization solutions.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensuring successful clinical and physician adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal for the lifecycle of the product
- Performing workflow analysis; expertly identify the client's relevant workflow, aligning to a specific "ology"
- Developing a robust clinical education, training and implementation plan matching the client workflow
- Growing the portfolio of IntelliSpace Portal value-added solutions and services to increase the long-term adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal; in addition to, generating upsell opportunities
- Identifying application issues, investigate and resolve issues or identify potential defects, document and submit according to standard processes; Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Practicing lean methodology to help drive efficiencies internally around operational processes as well as externally to improve customer's workflow
You are a part of
A team who owns and manages the customer relationship while maintaining the clinical relevance of the IntelliSpace Portal Solution throughout the lifecycle of the product. The expected outcomes of these client management activities are the long-term adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal driving the upsell of additional clinical applications or other Philips products in the customer account.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant BA/BS degree or higher in a related field
- At least 8-years clinical radiology experience in at least TWO modalities
- Minimum 5+years of clinical education experience in Advanced Visualization (preferably ISP)/modality/"ology" (cardiology, neurology, oncology preferred)
- ARRT Certification is required.
- Experience in working with technicians, radiologists and members of executive leadership (C-Suite)
- Healthcare provider business acumen
- Willingness to travel, up to 75% (North America-based client sites - overnight stays and possible weekend travel, depending on geography/business need; National team meetings and tradeshows, as assigned)
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Prior Lean, process improvement, project management and/or consulting experience
In return, we offer you
This position creates a unique opportunity to align with our customers' clinical needs and to supply them with a trusted partner who understands their journey and can help them achieve their goal of managing the patients' clinical outcomes from diagnosis through treatment to resolution. We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote US-based.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top