Clinical WorkFlow Adoption Consultant
Job TitleClinical WorkFlow Adoption Consultant
In this unique opportunity, you will consult, engage and own the adoption of the Philips IntelliSpace Portal (ISP) Advance Visualization Solution for the lifecycle of the solution. Collaborate with the customers and presales workflow specialists' to understand the client work-flows, as designed in the purchased solution.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of educational workflow models focused on a particular "ology," specifically cardiology, neurology and oncology. This workflow-based education will focus on driving customer retention through the lifecycle adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal Advanced Visualization Solution.
This customer-facing, clinical champion will manage client accounts within their assigned zone during the planning, implementation, education and lifecycle. Management of client accounts include maintaining clinical relevance of ISP, workflow analysis (pre-post sales), clinical education design, implementation, and training (onsite and remote); as well as, general client account management.
Successful applicants will have significant relevant clinical consulting/education/workflow experience with strengths in workflow analysis, standardization, and optimization, project management, problem solving and Clinical Education of Advanced Visualization solutions.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensuring successful clinical and physician adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal for the lifecycle of the product
- Performing workflow analysis; expertly identify the client's relevant workflow, aligning to a specific "ology"
- Developing a robust clinical education, training and implementation plan matching the client workflow
- Growing the portfolio of IntelliSpace Portal value-added solutions and services to increase the long-term adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal; in addition to, generating upsell opportunities
- Identifying application issues, investigate and resolve issues or identify potential defects, document and submit according to standard processes; Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Practicing lean methodology to help drive efficiencies internally around operational processes as well as externally to improve customer's workflow
You are a part of
A team who owns and manages the customer relationship while maintaining clinical relevance of the IntelliSpace Portal Solution throughout the lifecycle of the product. The expected outcomes of these client management activities are the long-term adoption of the IntelliSpace Portal driving the upsell of additional clinical applications or other Philips products in the customer account.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree, required; Advanced degree, ideal
- ARRT Certification, required
- Experience in TWO of the following modalities: Cardiology, Neurology or Oncology with…
- At least 8 years clinical radiology experience and…
- Minimum 5 years of clinical education experience in Advanced Visualization
- Willingness to travel, up to 75%: North America-based client sites (overnight stays; possible weekend travel, subject to business need) and National team meetings and tradeshows, as assigned
- Experience working with technicians, radiologists and executive leadership (C-Suite)
- Strong presentation, education and training skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Prior Lean, process improvement, project management and/or consulting experience
- Healthcare provider business acumen
In return, we offer you
This position creates a unique opportunity to align with our customers clinical needs and to supply them with a trusted partner who understands their journey and can help them achieve their goal of managing the patients' clinical outcomes from diagnosis through treatment to resolution. We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote US-based.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top