Clinical Specialist Radiotherapy
Job TitleClinical Specialist Radiotherapy
In this role, you have the opportunity to;
Philips Radiation Oncology products are used in over half of all UK radiotherapy departments. Due to expansion in our installed base and exciting new product developments, the UK & Ireland Philips Radiation Oncology team is looking for an experienced radiotherapy professional to provide clinical and technical expertise to improve customer satisfaction, support sales and drive adoption of new products.
Please note the closing date for applications is Friday 29th September
You are responsible for;
Providing world-class pre and post-sales support, training and consultancy for radiotherapy departments using the Philips Pinnacle3 treatment planning system and Philips imaging systems for Oncology. You will drive clinical adoption of new Philips products within the existing Philips Radiation Oncology UK & Ireland installed base of radiotherapy departments.
You are a part of;
- Regularly visit all Pinnacle sites to ensure optimum use of Pinnacle; maximise customer satisfaction and proactively identify and solve technical, clinical and workflow issues
- Provide clinical and medical physics expertise to support after-sales activities
- Analyse and resolve Pinnacle customer support issues via phone, email, and on-site support
- Augment after-sales activity by providing expert knowledge to support installation; providing training and resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Act as a liaison between Product Management, Customer Support and the markets and customers
- Assist with any pre-release testing performed in UK sites to ensure completion of test protocols and timely feedback to Product Management team
- Ensure enhancement requests, requests for new features and product deficiencies are fed back to the BIU team in a timely manner in accordance with Philips Quality system and regulatory obligations
- Represent Philips Radiation Oncology and provide in-person Pinnacle³ presentations and demonstrations in tradeshows
- Provide training and demonstrations at workshops; customer sites; and at customer visit centres as needed
- Host site visits of existing and prospective Pinnacle customers to sites demonstrating best practices
- Provide in-person and web-based targeted applications trainings/product webinars to end-users
- Support Clinical adoption of new product releases among early adopters
- Demonstrate and promote new products to installed base to drive sales and clinical adoption
- Support the creation of new training materials and provide physics and applications trainings to clinical consultants and end-users
- Liaise closely with Philips CT and MR teams to solve customer issues and optimise overall workflow for customers
- Keep own clinical & technical knowledge up to date
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Significant experience in treatment planning systems and radiotherapy, including use of CT and MRI in Radiotherapy planning
- Experience in proton therapy planning
- Extensive knowledge of the use of MR in radiotherapy
- A degree in radiotherapy and/or medical physics would be preferred but not essential
- Strong technical knowledge of Radiotherapy planning and MRI
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to innovate, work independently and as part of a global team
- Track record of published work, including clinical workflow transformation (lean processes)
- This is a field based roles so willingness to travel is essential - approximately 90% time travelling, predominantly in the UK wide
In return, we offer you;
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its Health Systems Business UK wide. Succeeding in this highly specialized role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV's as way of introduction.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top