Job TitleClinical Specialist
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
- Provide dedicated front line clinical support to customers of the Patient Management Team as well as Philips medSage customers.
- Demonstrate the highest quality of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Key resource in training new team members on all aspects of Compliance Management including clinical issues patients have, all devices and masks and the procedure that is followed to coach patients to compliance.
- Facilitate mechanical instruction/education of CPAP device and accessories to newly set up patients over the telephone.
- Provide clinical education to patients and help resolve clinical or mechanical issues with CPAP therapy over the telephone.
- Resolve patient issues by providing solutions to clinical problems.
- Follow documented processes and procedures to comply with regulatory/legal guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers within the Patient Management Program and medSage
- Provide periodic product training to Sleep Coaches and others within the organization.
- Follow established guidelines on when to send a patient back to their provider.
At Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep, oxygen, ventilation and respiratory drug delivery products. This tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips a global leader in the markets we serve.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
We are looking for
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Current/Active Respiratory Therapist license in Colorado
- 2 to 3 years’ experience caring for patients with OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea)
- Experience working in a DME with direct setup and clinical support role highly desired.
- Any experience in this capacity on the phone is highly desired.
- Extremely knowledgeable with all masks, tubing, attachments that are a part of PAP therapy.
- Experience working in a call center/patient management center highly desired.
- Experience training on PAP devices/attachments highly desired.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top