Clinical Solution Specialist
Job TitleClinical Solution Specialist
- Responsible for defining and developing clinical solutions to improve the workflow of imaging systems and radiology department through observation research insights.
- Contribute to value segment solution innovation roadmap development from clinical applications and disease centric clinical solution perspective.
- User research, identifying the potential users, their preferences and needs; defining and managing detailed requirements specifications, emotional experience as well as functional.
- Analyzing insights from user and workflow research, creating concept design, users testing, and formative validation for clinical and workflow scenarios.
- Supporting the front end innovation advance development teams throughout the development life cycle, and working closely with marketing on relevant claims and evidences.
- Makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top