Clinical Scientist MR
Job TitleClinical Scientist MR
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Scientist within the field of Magnetic Resonance (MR), who is willing to promote and support an innovative research collaboration in the Nordic Region.
Philips Nordic has committed a Clinical Scientist primarily at the new BoIC imaging facility in Gothenburg, Sweden, to facilitate world leading clinical research. This could be you!
- Support the customer in how to set up research projects between Philips and academia
- Be an ambassador for the research sites in Sweden towards Philips
- Provide specific support to method development and testing
- Support collaboration between institutes with mutual interests
- Keep oneself scientifically updated
You will be part of a Clinical Science team with five colleagues based in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. The team members work individually, but within a strong Nordic network as well as other international regions and the global R&D organization.
Work place will primarily be in the western parts of Sweden.
- You will be able to improve the way MR technology is used in clinical care, but proposing and conducting innovative research
- You will be working with some of the leading sites within MR research in the Nordics
- You will be able to access knowledge and technologies within Philips, that will develop you within the field of MR technology
We are looking for
- You hold a Master in Technical or Life Sciences, preferably with PhD degree in MR science
- You have hands on experience within acquisition and reconstruction of MR data, ideally from a clinical setting
- You have technical or clinical research experience on Philips MR system
- Documented scientific merits and teaching experience are advantages
- Written and spoken English proficiency is a necessity and fluency in a Nordic language is a big advantage
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top