Clinical Sales Support Specialist - North England
Job TitleClinical Sales Support Specialist - North England
Philips is focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation. Our aim is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Sales Support Specialist to join our Sleep and Respiratory business focusing on ventilation.
In this role you will be responsible for promoting Philips Healthcare Ventilation products & systems across the Northern District (Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle). You will support the account managers and clinical team in the ventilations product areas.
In addition, the Clinical Specialist ensures that customers (e.g. end-users, technicians, and operators) are properly trained to optimally use the equipment delivered, installed and handed over by Philips Healthcare and maximising customer satisfaction and safety.
You are responsible for
- Promote Philips solutions during customer visits in all NHS trusts, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows, as well as support new product launches
- Working as part of an account team to ensure modality results are reached according to account plans and targets
- Provide required applications report on completion of all application visits
- Provide all new training packages and assist with training for new starters
- Required to take a company clinical lead and perspective.
- Work alongside marketing to portray UK market NIV needs and future developments
- NIV competencies for all UK account managers
- Clinical adviser for Encore Anywhere data analysis
- Data workshop support with the UK team
- Train customers in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered
- (re-)Train hospital staff in case of new releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment
- Set up application training schedules in close cooperation with the customer
- Ensure that all customers are provided with high quality training and attention so that each customer is fully satisfied with the attention received from Philips as well as ensuring that all training complies with the company's quality policy
- Conduct regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the training delivery and the customer satisfaction as well as reporting any Q&R issues
- Report to Philips on difficulties in optimal usage of the equipment
- Be aware and to manage at all times the safety standards required by the company, including radiation protection, health and safety regulations. In the event of hazards or accidents, to take immediate control of the situation and involve the safety advisor from the regional office
- Support and advise the sales force during acquisition
- Keep up to date with new developments in the clinical application and operating field of the relevant equipment
- Report back competitor activity and business opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Registered nurse
- Clinical experience of Non Invasive and Life Support Ventilation
- Preferably relevant technical or clinical experience
- Experience in a sales or clinical role in Healthcare or B2B environment
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
- Valid driving licence
- CRB checked (DBS)
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary
- Company car
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and wellbeing at the Guildford site
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV's as way of introduction.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top