Clinical Research Specialist - AMI/CT
- Beachwood, OH
Clinical Research Specialist - AMI/CT
In this role, you have the opportunity to Support AMI product introductions and clinical research in the US to support clinical claim's generation.
You are responsible for
- Domain expertise in molecular imaging (PET and SPECT)
- Specialist in the assigned technical and clinical application area (primarily oncology, cardiology and neurology)
- Keep up to date with innovations in molecular imaging technology and medical applications in area of clinical expertise via scientific literature, symposia and international conferences
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Philips' molecular imaging technology
- Run the Philips' PET/CT scanners (incl. workstations) independently, and do patient/phantom scanning
- Advise colleagues in research and product marketing on new technical and clinical developments, assist in writing commercial and technical-commercial documents
- Publish periodically research results in scientific journals and present results at scientific conferences, user or clinical science meetings. Innovate in the field of molecular imaging and process ideas to patent applications
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Must be CNMT certified
- BS degree in physics, chemistry, biomedical engineering or another relevant technical background (MS degree a plus)
- Knowledge of advanced clinical molecular imaging applications
- Professional communication, teaching and presentation skills essential
- Strong analytical and experimental skills, independent problem solver
- Social skills (interaction with customers, other departments, sales organization)
- Travel within North America up to 25% with 0ccasional international travel (clinical science meetings, development team interaction)
Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top