Clinical Remote Application Specialist- Ultrasound
Job TitleClinical Remote Application Specialist- Ultrasound
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide telephone and remote clinical application support to internal and external customers within Ultrasound (UL). You will deliver critical remote clinical support that employs strong clinical & product knowledge, multitasking between telephony/software programs and soft-skills to deliver an efficient, consistent customer experience.
You are responsible for
- Providing telephone clinical application support to external and internal customers
- Providing remote clinical application support for end user problems, using the latest remote access technologies as appropriate
- Resolving customer satisfaction issues by providing solutions to complex clinical application issues
- Provide on-site support in critical customer situations, as determined by their manager
- Take a self-directed leadership role in the support and resolution of clinical issues
- Improves customer satisfaction and company profitability by timely resolution of clinical product issues
Responsible for timely and accurate submission of individual scorecard results
Perform complete and accurate data entry in the databases
- Utilize support center tools to monitor and ensure customers' calls are answered timely
You are a part of
The Customer Care Solutions Center is a vital Philips Healthcare organization as it provides remote technical & clinical remote support to Customers across various modalities. Ongoing initiatives include Lean projects, practical problem solving, & continuous improvement from the Customer's perspective.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree Preferred
- Must be Registered by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Must have RDCS Certification
- A minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience preferred
- Must demonstrate experience in the specified modality
- Three (3) years of experience in a clinical phone support environment preferred
- Scheduled on-call availability may be required and 10 – 15%Travel required as directed by modality manager
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top