Clinical Product Specialist (multi-state region - TX based)
Job TitleClinical Product Specialist (multi-state region – TX based)
Clinical Product Specialist
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
We challenge you to support Philips Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions business as a Clinical Product Specialist. This is a remote/telecommute position and will also travel (approx. 75% travel) to customer locations in a multi-state region (TX, NE, KS, OK, AR, LA). We are looking for candidates residing preferably in Dallas or Houston.
As Clinical Product Specialist, you will conduct on-site education and consulting. Create and manage customer relationships with healthcare professionals and organizations. Represent and champion clinical applications support needs for Patient Monitoring customers and new product development. You will focus on clinical uses, education and improving customer workflows. You will work closely with Philips Sales, Service, Marketing, etc. and with end users in both pre and post-sale situations. As needed, you will develop, maintain and deliver applications focused training on the equipment and accessories. Apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues where needed.
Technical and Clinical
- Demonstrate basic monitor configuration and clinical skills with internal & external partners
- Understand and describe clinical configuration choices, algorithm behavior, alarm parameters
- Maintains clinical environment /applications knowledge
- Assess customer’s workflow and detail potential workflow options supported by the business unit’s products and solutions
- Impact accessory /consumable usage by demonstrating the value of Philips branded products to the customer
- Develop and deliver applications training for new products as agreed
- Contribute to content development and review product documentation (IFUs, Service Manuals, etc.) for assigned products
- Assess customer education needs, suggest and modify training materials as agreed
- Deliver customer education, applications and equipment support as required
- Works within team and/or others to plan and develop educational programs and seminars (as required)
- Understand and adheres to hospital policies related to vendor requirements
- Calculate and track customer education for assigned region
- Monitor and reports on customer satisfaction issues based on customer interactions and customer feedback.
- Anticipates when an installation issue will impact customer satisfaction and works with team to resolve the issue
Account and Project Management
- Plan full range of customer in-service from the clinical and user perspective
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple accounts and customer needs
- Schedule appropriate resources to deliver education events
- Acts as a consultant to position business unit products and solutions
- Maintain annual utilization rates
- Submit accurate, timely monthly reports for work performed by end of month
- May be involved in national projects
- Participates in and/or leads team projects
- Viewed as a clinical resource to the sales/service team
- Participates in fostering teamwork with local sales/service team
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Clinical Applications & Support Engineering in the Medical Consumables & Sensors unit within the Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions business. This is a remote role, you will work from home and also travel approximately 75%.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Associates or higher degree in a health related field or discipline; or possess equivalent education and experience
- Knowledge of the clinical environments
- Medical/industry certification
- Registered Nurse with extensive experience with patient monitoring equipment
- Proficient with computers and office tools
- Project or account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer and teamwork skills
- Must be able to travel, including overnight travel
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top