Clinical Product Specialist (multi-state region - TX based)
Job TitleClinical Product Specialist (multi-state region - TX based)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips Patient Care & Monitoring Solutions business as a Clinical Product Specialist. This is a remote/telecommute position and will also travel (approx. 75% travel) to customer locations in a multi-state region (TX, NE, KS, OK, AR, LA). We are looking for candidates residing within this region, preferably in Dallas or Houston.
You are responsible for
- Utilizing your clinical experience to conduct on-site education and consulting, focusing on clinical uses, education and improving customer workflows; demonstrating basic monitor configuration and clinical; describing clinical configuration choices, algorithm behavior, alarm parameters
- Working closely with Philips Sales, Service, Marketing, etc. and with end users in both pre and post-sale situations
- Developing, maintaining and delivering applications-focused training on the equipment and accessories
- Applying product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues where needed
- Assessing customer's workflow and detailing potential workflow options supported by the business unit's products and solutions
- Impacting accessory /consumable usage by demonstrating the value of Philips branded products to the customer
- Contributing to content development and reviewing product documentation (IFUs, Service Manuals, etc.) for assigned products
- Monitoring and reporting on customer satisfaction issues based on customer interactions and customer feedback
- Anticipating when an installation issue will impact customer satisfaction and working with team to resolve the issue
- Managing multiple accounts and customer needs
- Scheduling appropriate resources to deliver education events
- Participating in and/or leading team projects, may be involved in national projects
- Acting as a clinical resource to the sales/service team
You are a part of
A national team improving our customers' satisfaction and efficiency and improving the lives of patients through education and consulting
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in ICU, PICU, ER or similar, and extensive experience with patient monitoring equipment
- Thorough knowledge of clinical environments
- Additional advanced Medical/industry certifications a plus
- Proficiency with computers and office tools
- Project or account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer and teamwork skills
- Must be able to travel (75% travel required), including overnight travel
In return, we offer you
To learn and advance with Philips, a diversified technology company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation. With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today's challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top