Clinical Product Specialist
Clinical Product Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
serve as a clinical representative, product influencer, and content leader within Philips Population Health Management to support the development and delivery of innovative care management and remote patient monitoring solutions to healthcare organizations.
You are responsible for
- Primary clinical representation and accountability within the Product Management team.
- Ongoing enhancement and development of new programs and clinical content for inclusion in current and future solutions intended to serve a variety of patient acuities and supporting technologies.
- As part of the Product Management team, contributing to and participating in Product Vision, Program Backlog, and prioritization activities representing the voice of the customer and the clinical user perspective.
- As part of product release development and preparation activities:
- Collaboration with Philips Design for usability testing and validation
- Identifying needed training documentation
- Leading clinical validation including test script development and final report
- Providing initial training/handoff to Services and Sales
- Required participation as a clinical representative in Change Control Board, Safety Risk Assessment, and Product Prioritization activities.
- Partnering with Services to gather product feedback, understand customer needs, and ensure solutions are implemented as intended.
- Providing subject matter support to multiple Product Owners and development teams during the refinement of features, user stories, and requirements development as well as providing ongoing clinical consultation and review during the program increment. Assisting with authorship and review of requirements to ensure written requirements are clear and comprehensive
- Participation in a management review role during quarterly Program Increment planning.
You are a part of
a dynamic and entrepreneurial team within the Philips Population Health Management organization. Philips has been a leader in population health management for over 10 years by providing solutions for customers to drive quality improvement, revenue growth, and business transformation for organizations focused on population health management and value-based care initiatives. Our solutions have a tangible impact on our customers and their patients to provide care management programs to over 40M patients and deliver over $700M in value-based reimbursements in 2016.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- The successful candidate will be an RN. 5+ years practicing or 3+ years practicing and 2+ years' experience implementing information technology or major quality improvement projects. Experience in clinical care management, care transitions, or chronic care management preferred.
- Direct experience in a healthcare technology implementation or product management/development organization required.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, and presentation skills. Team player who enjoys sharing ideas and receiving ideas from others.
- Demonstrated ability to provide objective evaluation and negotiation of conflicting priorities and ensure decisions are made in the best interest of the customer and the business.
- Experience or basic knowledge with SAFe Agile software development methodology preferred.
In return, we offer you
The chance to be part of creating the new future of healthcare. The Philips population health portfolio of solutions will enable unprecedented clinical programs to be implemented that affect the lives of millions of people.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top