Clinical Operations Manager
Job TitleClinical Operations Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Strategically partner to develop and deliver clinical studies globally for both internal and external stakeholders to optimize product life-cycle, with flawless execution.
You are responsible for
- Provide leadership in execution and management of clinical studies to deliver high quality data to support Philips businesses on time, within budget and in compliance to all applicable regulations and Philips procedures
- Support output to Daily Leadership Board through consistent updates and maintenance of the Clinical Trial Management System.
- Ensure projects supported by clinical operations team have been prioritized, budgeted and resourced by Product Managers.
- Ensure communication with team is strong, ensuring feedback is provided in real time through provision of mentoring and leadership coaching.
- Ensure global process and procedures for clinical study execution are followed and gaps in understanding addressed through regular training.
- Ensure all audit requests, responses, and effectiveness checks are supported, addressed and closed according to jointly agreed timelines.
- Support associate development to maintain the highest level of engagement
You are a part of
The Clinical and Scientific affairs team supporting clinical studies across Philips. This exciting opportunity ensures exposure to a multitude of indications, medical devices, and workflow solutions. This position works in partnership with R&D, marketing, regulatory, quality, and legal among other functional areas. This matrix organization approach will improve collaboration and your learning and development across a multitude of disciplines.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Science or Healthcare discipline
- At least 7 years related experience in (conducting) clinical studies (healthcare setting, CRO, medical device and/or pharmaceutical company and/or industry)
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A pro-active, committed and motivated attitude
- A demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, ISO Standards, FDA/EU regulations
- Ability to work very accurate and thorough
- Excellent record-keeping skills; good documentation practice
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with a broad range of clinical study staff.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also independently without significant oversight
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize work within a multifaceted framework and set deadlines.
- Flexibility in work hours and readiness to travel.
In return, we offer you
We believe that every growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Clinical and Scientific Affairs leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top