Clinical Marketing Manager - Neuro Diagnostics
Job TitleClinical Marketing Manager - Neuro Diagnostics
Clinical Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We believe that in order to improve the treatment for some of the most complicated, life altering neurological disorders, we need more personalized and adaptive guidance tools to plan each individual patient's therapeutic journey. As Clinical Marketing Manager for Neuro Diagnostics & Therapy Planning your key challenge is to develop the clinical strategy that will validate and support the use of our computational neurology products. We truly believe multi modal Computational Neurology will unlock our understanding of the brain and improve diagnosis. The key is to identify and objectively demonstrate clinical value propositions that improve care when embedded in the neurologist / neurosurgeon workflow. This is a unique opportunity to hone your leadership skills and help establish the key business of Neuro Diagnostics within Philips.
You are responsible for
Philips Emerging Business is looking for a Clinical Marketing Manager for the Neuro Diagnostics business. This position is responsible for developing the organization's clinical marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Establishing and maintaining a global network of contacts in the neurology and neurosurgery fields to keep up to date with clinical needs, clinical trends and innovations in medical applications and technology.
- KOL and advisory board management
- Developing and maintaining a clinical claims roadmap
- Clinical validation study strategy
- Clinical publication strategy
- Educational symposium strategy and content development
- Podium strategy/speaker program content
- Working with sales and marketing teams to develop new customer support collateral, specifically case studies and clinical marketing messages, to drive utilization and adoption goals
- Expertise in the one or more of the following areas is required: Neurology, Neurosurgery, Brain Mapping, EEG/sEEG/iEEG/dEEG
You are a part of
The newly formed Neuro Diagnostics business group at Philips is focused on non-invasive technologies designed to deliver more definitive diagnoses and to better guide therapy in patients suffering from some of the most challenging and impactful neurologic disorders including Epilepsy, Parkinson's, TBI, Depression, and more. The business unit is part of the Emerging Business group which acts as a new business incubator inside of the larger Philips HealthTech umbrella. We have an unrelenting focus on meaningful product introduction, new market development and growth performance. We require dynamic and highly motivated team members to help us build a leadership position in neuro mapping and guidance.
The map of the neuro frontier is uncharted today. We are looking for a passionate, committed teammates to help us build a leading business and make a meaningful impact on patient's lives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BE/BS/BA required, engineering or scientific discipline preferred, MBA plus
- Healthcare industry experience, preferably in commercial roles. Experience with drug/device marketing is preferred.
- Strong Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills.
- 25-50% Travel required.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves" to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- A self-starter and an entrepreneurial spirit is required.
- Passion for wanting to improve patient lives, especially in the most challenging neuro spaces
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top