Clinical Marketing Manager (Clinical Analytics)
Job TitleClinical Marketing Manager (Clinical Analytics)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop a short- and long-term clinical marketing strategy aligned with product marketing plans, and execute upon to deliver a truly differentiated product offering to global markets. Build an evidence-based marketing mix to help clinicians understand, accept and recommend Philips Monitoring solutions, including differentiation among competing brands.
You are responsible for
- Identify clinically differentiated innovations by defining specifications that meet the clinical workflow and unmet operational requirements of assigned market segments, including the development of advanced clinical decision support solutions that help enable goal-directed patient care.
- Identify clinical proof points and healthcare economics benefits for assigned product/solution, and formulate a compelling value proposition of claims that resonate with the clinical end user. In collaboration with internal stakeholders, design and execute required clinical outcome studies to validate value proposition for target market.
- Ensure a consistent and common clinical user experience across all elements of the connected patient monitoring system.
- Help train field marketing managers and clinical application specialists on the clinical value proposition of new products/solutions by demonstrating product during launch events.
- Support high priority accounts with clinical product/solution issues when escalated beyond clinical application specialists.
- Represent internally the voice of clinical end users by spending significant time in the market gaining a deep understanding of clinical workflow, delivery of care and unmet operational requirements.
- Provide ongoing and actionable feedback to the internal stakeholders (Product Management, Clinical Affairs, R&D, etc.) to continuously enhance market adoption and new solution offerings.
You are a part of
Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions – reports to Director, Clinical Marketing
Clinical Marketing Managers are a critical part of the product marketing team. Their goal is to ensure products/solutions meet and exceed desired clinical outcomes that affect the cost, quality and delivery of care. They are involved in all phases of product/solution development and lifecycle management. While spending 30% of their time in the market with clinicians, they internally represent the voice of the clinician and end-user, driving clinically differentiated innovations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
10 years of relevant clinical marketing experience; with a minimum of 3 years in clinical research or advanced development, as well as minimum of 3 years in product marketing or filed sales support.
- Affinity for identifying clinical unmet needs and driving integrated medical product offerings for new healthcare delivery solutions.
- Deep clinical and technical knowledge of monitoring and clinical decision support market segments.
- Expertise in health economics and outcomes research studies, such as comparative effectiveness studies, cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback on existing and new products into clinically differentiated solutions.
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence an organization (especially non direct reports) to develop solutions with validated value propositions.
- Human factors experience preferred
- Expertise in healthcare economics preferred
- Willingness to travel (30%), including internationally
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top