Clinical Customer Relationship Manager (Home-Based: Midwest Zone)
- Kansas City, MO
- Detroit, MI
- United States
- Indianapolis, IN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Des Moines, IA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Kansas City, KS
- Louisville, KY
Clinical Customer Relationship Manager (Home-Based: Midwest Zone)
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join us as a Clinical Customer Relationship Manager, based in the Midwest Zone*. In this role you act as a l iaison to develop and maintain the clinical relationship between Philips and the customer. Engage the customer for the purpose of optimizing clinical performance and image quality, planning procedure growth, and managing customer expectations. Serve as a consultant for sales and service teams regarding clinical education services. Support department revenue and recovery growth.
- Primarily responsible for developing and maintaining the clinical relationship within the defined zone, focusing on opportunities to build the education business and drive towards annual financial targets.
- Engage key stakeholders in customer planning discussion regarding optimal clinical user of their system.
- Lead and/or coordinate clinical education initiatives and offerings.
- Pre sales assistance with Long Term Strategic Partnership (LSP) agreement and RFP projects as requested.
- Propose, quote and sell Clinical Education services directly to customers based on customer needs to achieve district revenue and recovery targets.
- Support commercial and service sales channels during the order acquisition phase to position the appropriate Clinical Education services for inclusion in orders. Create and deliver customer presentations as requested.
- Promote the value of Clinical Education services, programs and strategies to the commercial sales and service organizations.
- Main contact supporting LSP agreements, developing education strategy for customer and ensuring education commitments and programs are completed.
- Promote user meetings/symposiums to customer to drives sales and attendance.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years' experience in a customer-facing role, preferred.
- Strong clinical understanding of modality technologies and clinical applications.
- ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist (RT) or equivalent with five years industry experience preferred, but not required. Bachelor's Degree in Radiological Technology or equivalent education preferred.
- Must have proven track record of successful selling experience reflecting the achievement of annual targets.
- Experience in managing complex projects required.
- Effectively communication and negotiate across internal and external departments at all levels within an organization
- Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Strong computer, organization and communication skills.
- Effectively prioritize work and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to problem solve and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- 50% travel time though that may fluctuate dependent on the territory and as needs change. Travel could be by car, air or train to customer sites (hospital/medical environment), Philips offices, or other locations for meetings, training and other business needs. Frequent overnight stays are required.
- Job operates in the hospital/medical environment and remotely from home office location.
- May work in environments where devices producing one or more of the following may be in use: radiation, strong magnetic fields, loud noise, high voltages, compressed and liquefied gases, and radioactive materials. Strict adherence to corporate and site safety procedures is mandatory.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
* The Midwest Zone includes : IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI and WV. Candidates may reside within any city within the territory. The preference is to be located near a major (non-regional) airport (within a 1 hour drive).
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow in your profession by becoming a subject matter expert in Guided Image Therapy, while working closely with our customers to ensure their overall satisfaction.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top