Clinical Consultant - Peripheral (Southern California)
Job TitleClinical Consultant – Peripheral (Southern California)
Our Clinical Consultant will achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers. Responsible for training physicians and staff in the assigned US territory. Assists Account Manager in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current accounts and customers
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including hospital physicians, Catheter Laboratory personnel, training/education, research, and business office staff
- Delivers educational programs, product and procedural competencies
- Supports marketing related trade shows and vendor/hospital fairs
- Drive disposable usage and train new users
- Support of Phillips X-Ray equipment and software
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
- Provides ongoing support for company-sponsored clinical/marketing trials and registries
- Interfaces with Marketing, R&D and other internal groups to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements
- As necessary, performs other duties as required
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Requires experience and license as a Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (CRT), Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT), or Registered Nurse (RN) or CVIS, RCIS Bachelor’s degree a plus Requires 3+ years direct experience in a hospital setting. Direct experience with peripheral interventions is strongly preferred.
Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel) required Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, and procedures Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.) Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates Strong attention to details Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner Excellent analytical, training and motivational skills Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills Ability to maintain confidentiality Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines Ability to work under pressure Ability to maintain a professional image Physical Requirements:
Ability to hear and speak to employees and outside business associates on the phone and in person Ability to see the letters and numbers on a personal computer screen and on memos, reports and other documents (near vision) Ability to stand for prolonged periods (4-5 hours) wearing a lead apron (~30lbs.) Ability to lift equipment up to 90lbs.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top