Clinical Applications Specialist - MR
Job TitleClinical Applications Specialist - MR
Your main responsibility as a Clinical Applications Specialist in Magnetic Resonance Imaging at Philips is to provide hands-on clinical training to customers in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and to help them improve the clinical performance of their systems.
In this role you will have a unique possibility to become a recognized expert and to make an important impact by helping our customers become more successful and knowledgeable.
You will work in a dynamic Nordic team of Applications Specialists within MR and other modalities and report to the Nordic Education Manager.
- Develop and execute training programs for our clinical MR users in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
- Customize the systems to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management, account management and the customer, in order to maximize the clinical performance.
- Deliver demonstrations, presentations, courses, workshops and talks to stimulate sales and improve customer knowledge level.
- Troubleshoot image quality and other problems related to scan protocols/product use and assisting customers with the use of their Philips products.
- Collect and evaluate clinical data and images to assist the sales organization in tender processes.
- Drive the sales of our educational services, upgrades, add-ons, options and other services in collaboration with Sales and Service.
- Become a recognized expert in product and clinical knowledge and continuously train yourself and keep up to date with the latest features, solutions and developments within your field.
- A unique chance for you to become a recognized expert in MR and work with the latest and most innovative products and clinical procedures
- Extensive and continuous training on the latest equipment, tools and innovations within MR
- Excellent networking opportunities and chances to develop your expertise by interacting with customers and experts
We are looking for
- A degree in radiography (radiographer or "röntgensjuksköterska") or equivalent clinical degree
- At least 5 years of clinical MR experience
- Highly proficient with MR scanning procedures, including use of advanced tools and software
- Must speak a Scandinavian language fluently and be open to work with people communicating in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish
- Good communication skills in English
- Good hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent pedagogical and presentation skills
- Must have a driver's license and be willing to travel by airplane
The position is full time and home based and involves travelling and thus easy access to a well-connected airport is required. Starting date is flexible but this position can be filled earliest in January 2018. Extensive training and coaching will be offered.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top