Clinical Applications Specialist - CT & X-ray
Job TitleClinical Applications Specialist - CT & X-ray
Your main responsibility as a Clinical Applications Specialist in CT and diagnostic X-ray (including mammography) at Philips is to provide hands-on training to clinical customers in Denmark, Sweden and Norway and to help them improve the clinical performance of their systems.
In this role you will have a unique possibility to become a recognized expert and to make an important impact by helping our customers become more successful and knowledgeable.
You will work in a dynamic Nordic team of Applications Specialists within CT, X-ray and other imaging modalities and report to the Nordic Education Manager.
- Develop and execute training programs for our clinical CT and diagnostic X-ray (including mammography) users mainly in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- Customize the systems to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management, account management and the customer, in order to maximize the clinical performance.
- Deliver demonstrations, presentations, courses, workshops and talks to stimulate sales and improve customer knowledge level.
- Troubleshoot image quality and other problems related to scan protocols/product use and assisting customers with the use of their Philips products.
- Collect and evaluate clinical data and images to assist the sales organization in tender processes.
- Drive the sales of our educational services, upgrades, add-ons, options and other services in collaboration with Sales and Service.
- Become a recognized expert in product and clinical knowledge and continuously train yourself and keep up to date with the latest features, solutions and developments within your field.
- A unique chance for you to become a recognized expert in your field and work with the latest and most innovative products and clinical procedures
- Extensive and continuous training on the latest equipment, tools and innovations within CT and X-ray
- Excellent networking opportunities and chances to develop your expertise by interacting with customers and experts
What are looking for
- A degree in radiography (radiographer or "röntgensjuksköterska") or equivalent clinical degree
- At least 5 years of clinical experience of CT and diagnostic X-ray
- Highly proficient with CT scanning procedures and techniques
- Must speak a Scandinavian language fluently and be open to work with people communicating in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish
- Good communication skills in English
- Good hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent pedagogical and presentation skills
- Must have a driver's license and be willing to travel by airplane
The position is full time and home based and involves travelling and thus easy access to a well-connected airport in Denmark or Sweden is recommended. Starting date is flexible but we wish to fill the position as soon as possible. Extensive training and coaching will be offered.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top