Clinical Applications Associate
Job TitleClinical Applications Associate
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and accomplished development team that is driving the future of patient informatics. We are looking for the right candidate to apply their experience to help shape the future functionality of Philips patient informatics products. We are looking for a person who thrives in a new product development environment and demonstrates a consistent and aggressive commitment to the knowledge, skills, principles and practices that produce quality work and satisfied customers. We are looking for a self-starter who is motivated by common sense and the desire to improve patient lives through the best patient analytics products possible.
You are responsible for
- Subject matter expert on clinical functionality, clinical environment and clinical workflow.
- Working with Product Marketing and the development team to define future clinical functionality in the form of product requirements, specifications, use models.
- Working with Product Marketing, prioritize clinical functionality.
- Working closely with the development team to translate clinical workflow and requirements.
- Identifying clinical integration opportunities across other Philips medical products.
- Assist cross functional team to identify clinical proof points.
- Assist Validation team to define content of clinical usability studies and assisting with clinical literature review.
- Involved in the selection and go-live of clinical trial sites.
- Development and delivery of product focused clinical training.
- Contributing to and reviewing of customer facing clinical product documents.
- Member of clinical team that reviews and classifies product defects and safety risks.
You are a part of
Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions – Connected Care Solutions – Informatics
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 Years' experience as an RN, NP or PA in the acute or critical care environment (ICU experience preferred).
- Solid project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competence in management of multiple projects.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience gathering and writing product requirements.
- Degree or certification in healthcare informatics.
- Clinical studies/trials experience a plus.
- EMR experience.
- Experience with clinical information systems implementation and training
- Accomplished system analysis and design skills involving clinical applications.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top