Clinical Application Specialist for DXR and IDR
Job TitleClinical Application Specialist for DXR and IDR
Develops and executes an instruction program for the users, in order to maximize the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
- Customises the system to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management and account management, in order to maximize the performance for each specific user.
- Takes care of implementation of trial installations (in cooperation with service), in order to get it working and to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group.
- Monitors the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.
- Takes care of demonstrations and presentations, where required, to stimulate the sales of the assigned equipment.
- Keeps in close contact with the product group, in order to increase/maintain the application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments.
- Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings.
Based in Ciudad de Mexico, will act as a Clinical Appliaction Specialist for Philip's Healthsystem activities, in the DXR industry. Works closely with other Sales and Operations team. Report directly to our Education and Application Leader for Latam.
Philips offers a dynamic work environment experience in the continuously growing Health Tech market – with customers and consumers empowering you to initiate change across all levels of the organization.
Such environment brings the ideal conditions for a drive-oriented person to succeed in this role. In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to lead this cultural/business change and excel in general sales support performance.
We are looking for
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills, experience in the interpretation of the application results.
- Experienced knowledge of all features of the product, 3-5 years experience with system.
- Good knowledge of the system architecture and used technology.
- Be able to organise special training.
- Professional knowledge of total application area, from operational point.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top