Clinical Affairs Specialist Oral Healthcare - East Slovakia
Job TitleClinical Affairs Specialist Oral Healthcare - East Slovakia
Clinical Affairs Specialist East Slovakia
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Support Philips CZ in selling Philips Oral Health Care products to dental professionals
- Have a full understanding of science behind the product, usages and the market
- Attend local, regional, and national trade shows as defined by territory needs
- Support Philips CZ in building strong customer intimacy & building the brand
- Drive point of Philips CZ sale presence and activity.
You are responsible for
- Introducing Philips Oral Health Care products to dental professionals to gain their trial and recommendation.
- Active sales to dental professionals
- Increasing the turnover in retail channels through active dental professional recommendation
- Fully understanding the science behind the product, usages and the market.
- Developing relationships with key leaders of the dental community
- Attending local, regional, and national trade shows as defined by territory needs
- Maintaining current field territory responsibilities designed to develop dental professional trial, building recommendations, and growing dispensing base
- Organizing territory to allow efficient and effective coverage patterns in support of the marketing
- Educational programs for DH schools
- Trainings for distributors, retailers
- Achievement of all sales quotas
- Attainment of all performance indicators as discussed with the line manager
- Managing Customer to Distributor and other systems on a daily basis
- Analyzing the customer structure in given area and maintain CRM database
- Completing all administrative duties as per company policy
- Independent planning of daily activities
- Managing sales expenses responsibly
- Maintaining daily standards and expectations.
You are a part of
The Czech Sales team, our strategic partner in growing Oral Healthcare Philips Business in the region, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to the Lead Key Account Manager responsible for the region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales
- Previous professional experience as a Sales Representative - Medical/Pharma/FMCG/ Retail will be considered as advantage
- Work experience in an international environment will be considered as an advantage
- University degree is a plus
- Very good computer skills - MS Office
- Business acumen, knowledge and understanding of local market
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter & comfortable with working independently
- Driving license, category B
- Availability to travel within the region
- Fluent Slovak, good command of English
- Genuine interest for well-being and a healthy lifestyle.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top