Client Services – IDN Customer Advocate
Job TitleClient Services – IDN Customer Advocate
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an experienced Customer Advocate. The Customer Advocate team consists of regional escalation process managers who provide cross-functional leadership to ensure timely quality solutions for customer issues. The North America Customer Advocate team supports Philips healthcare imaging systems businesses.
You are responsible for
- Lead and cultivate a culture of Philips values and integrity
- Communicates our IDN business strategy and provide linkage to field teams work and accountability
- Create a work team environment across different work teams and groups in Philips to foster common purpose focusing on customer satisfaction and to drive increased productivity.
- Understand and utilize motivational tools to drive desired team, region, and zone behaviors and results. (examples: Simplicity Rewards, Communication Plans, Special Assignments)
- Own and drive business strategy and results
- Develop and implement IDN service strategy to achieve customer loyalty
- Manage customer relationships and effectively partner with sales counterparts
- Lead the transition from break fix operating model to customer solution focused operating model
- Own and drive operational performance and compliance
- Develop and drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies, productivity, and the execution of business commitments
- Deliver crucial Philips communications through Corporate IDN channels
- Drive accountability of operational metrics
- Owns and drives financial business results for the IDN business
- Develop strategy by driving growth and productivity with the highest level of integrity
- Works cross functionally to manage risks and identify growth opportunities (eg. Install base, Multi-Vendor, PMCC, US, leverage CCTs)
You are a part of
National Client Services, the Integrated Digital Network (IDN) Customer Advocates are assigned to geographic areas with a primary focus on product escalation management. The team works with Service, Sales, and Production leadership to remove barriers and facilitate timely solutions for customer issues.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a conflict management role
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare industry experience; imaging experience is preferred
- Previous SAP experience strongly desired
- Very strong collaboration and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact professionally with customers, Philips management, peers and non-team members
- Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Presentation skills and ability to speak in front of a medium sized audience as well as facilitate a customer meeting
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, influencing, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, critical thinking, organization, project management, and priority setting skills
- Proficient conflict management and influencing skills
- Experience in Healthcare/Radiology industry a plus.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively across teams, departments, and businesses at all levels of an organization
- Able to make decisions using sound judgment, operate independently, and take initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers. Ability to diffuse tense situations.
- Experience resolving customer escalations related to technical equipment issues, preferably medical imaging system products
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments. Able to work under deadlines and time constraints.
- Willing to flex hours depending on the time zones supporting
In return, we offer you
This Customer Advocate role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top