Client Services – IDN Customer Advocate (Boston, Massachusetts)
Client Services - IDN Customer Advocate (Boston, Massachusetts)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources. Additionally, you will direct employees and providing operational guidance, regarding content and organization; while reporting on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training.
In addition, you will convey as the service Project Manager, the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by leadership; as well as, specify the staffing of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used. By taking on this position, you will control the project budget and project progress, evaluate all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs and benefit; as well as, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
You are responsible for
Managerial responsibilities (Managerial Courage, Command Skills and Others)
- Lead and cultivate a culture of Philips values and integrity
- Communicates our IDN business strategy and provide linkage to field teams work and accountability
- Create a work team environment across different work teams and groups in Philips to foster common purpose focusing on customer satisfaction and to drive increased productivity.
- Understand and utilize motivational tools to drive desired team, region, and zone behaviors and results. (examples: Simplicity Rewards, Communication Plans, Special Assignments)
Customer Ownership (Customer Focus, Composure, Negotiating, Business Acumen)
- Own and drive business strategy and results
- Develop and implement IDN service strategy to achieve customer loyalty
- Manage customer relationships and effectively partner with sales counterparts
- Lead the transition from break fix operating model to customer solution focused operating model
Operational Management (Drive for Results, Business Acumen, Decision Quality)
- Own and drive operational performance and compliance
- Develop and drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies, productivity, and the execution of business commitments
- Deliver crucial Philips communications through Corporate IDN channels
- Drive accountability of operational metrics
Financial Accountability (Drive for Results, Business Acumen, Decision Quality)
- Owns and drives financial business results for the IDN business
- Develop strategy by driving growth and productivity with the highest level of integrity
- Works cross functionally to manage risks and identify growth opportunities (eg. Install base, Multi-Vendor, PMCC, US, leverage CCTs)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 5+ years of customer facing experience within a healthcare setting in a Regional Service Manager, or similar healthcare role, with client interaction, required
- 5+ years' experience and understanding of Healthcare Radiology / Medical Imaging equipment, required
- Very strong collaboration and listening skills; paired with clear and concise communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact professionally with customers, Philips management, peers and non-team members
- Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Presentation skills and ability to speak in front of a medium sized audience as well as facilitate a customer meeting
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, critical thinking, organization, project management, and priority setting skills
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively across teams, departments, and businesses at all levels of an organization
- Able to make decisions using sound judgment, operate independently, and take initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers. Ability to diffuse tense situations.
- Experience resolving customer escalations related to technical equipment issues, preferably medical imaging system products
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments. Able to work under deadlines and time constraints.
- Willing to flex hours depending on the time zones supporting
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business providing you, excellent opportunities to further develop your talents and career. This position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great future!
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top