Job TitleChannel Manager
Responsibility of Channel Manager:
- Deep understand the Company strategy and Business Groups’ product strategy, proactively involve the partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, management targets, and productive partner development.
- Cooperate with related function to set channel policy, compliance with channel management SOP and related Philips internal policies
- Conduct partner interviews and selection to evaluate qualification and capabilities of potential candidates
- Closely review and monitor partner performance, cooperate and conduct the implementation of channel marketing program for selected groups of channel partners.
- Coordinates the involvement of key stakeholders, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance management, control, and partners’ audit.
- Responsible for partner training, audit and management, develop training program and material.
- Proactively assesses and follow up with partner needs and questions on an ongoing basis.
- Act as the contact window between partners and Philips involved parties to resolve the feedback/complaints received from markets
- Manages potential channel conflict with key stakeholders in the Company.
- Lead channel 3rd party termination process if necessary.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top