Job TitleChange Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To support the creation of GBS by designing, developing and executing strategies for effective Change Management.
You are responsible for
- Create change management strategy in the hub in line with the Global Business Services program (business case, scope, timeline, resources, milestones)
- Develop stakeholder analyses and change impact assessment for program and work stream level to monitor, manage and mitigate impacts and risks
- Set up and maintain change champion network
- Support the business in maximizing buy-in, adoption, and sustainment of the new future state and ways of working
- Plan and execute sensitive communications for organizational restructuring and workforce transitions
- Identify, coordinate and facilitate stakeholder training
- Assess and build change readiness
- Share lessons learned, early wins and best practices
- Setup sponsorship network
You are a part of
Global Business Services Team and will reports into Hub leader, dotted line to global head of transformation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree level with a minimum 8 Years of relevant change management experience and well developed business networks.
- Track record experience managing organizational change, experience in shared services/BPO experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing end-user training strategies.
- Broad business knowledge and experience working across multiple business functions and industries
- Excellent communication skills; facilitation, consulting and contracting skills
- Embraces change and has strong cross cultural communication management skills
- Solid project management skills
- Effective delivery of targeted messaging through different internal and external channels
In return, we offer you
As the Communication and Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for identifying the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top