CDP2 Analytics Data Intelligence Lead
Job TitleCDP2 Analytics Data Intelligence Lead
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
Build on the future of digital healthcare by executing the Philips IoT data strategies that drive the Philips health continuum vision. We are currently looking for a data-loving team-lead experienced in using data to optimally evolve our digital propositions. You play an instrumental role in embedding the Connected Digital Platform & Propositions data strategy across Philips, HealthTech and Consumer divisions.
Does this resonate with you and are you ready for the next impactful step in your career?
If the answer is "Yes", Philips might have the opportunity you are looking for!
You are responsible for
- Leading the global expansion of our connected digital product propositions by advising and influencing Business Leaders and senior other stakeholders with data-driven insights;
- Translating data strategies and data models into business and user value;
- Embed the connected digital platforms and propositions data strategy and ensure that insights delivered are strategic, impactful, measurable and drive business improvements;
- Ensure business commitments to proposition targets and engage stakeholders to evolve and improve their solutions;
- By doing so, drive the global scale of those products and embed them in the heart of the Philips HealthTech vision and eco-system;
- Able to communicate the value of data clearly by articulating both the high-level concept and detailed user stories for proposition improvements/evolution and convince teams to adopt data-driven improvements and close-the-loop;
- Leading and inspiring a team of Data Analytics Product Managers by coaching and guiding them through this change journey;
- Scope key business challenges, identify the right data (information) and provide direction to data analysts, data analytics product managers, data scientists, data engineers and business stakeholders;
- Interacting with various disciplines including Technology, Sales, Marketing, Design and Legal;
- Acting as a data protection ambassador by ensuring data privacy and security.
You are part of
As CDP2 Analytics Data Intelligence Lead you are part of the Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions (CDP2) Analytics team - responsible for defining the IoT data strategy of the Philip's health continuum. You will report into the Head of Analytics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field;
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing technology – in the B2B or B2C industry;
- A proven track record in defining, executing and launching digital propositions - experience in transforming organizations through impactful data-driven business decisions into product propositions would be a plus;
- A proven track record in working with global consumer / retail brands and/or leading B2B technologies;
- Strong stakeholder management skills – combined with the demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed and diverse environments;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion and tenacity to drive business growth;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
In return we offer you
- A competitive salary package incl. a variable bonus - based on Philips' results and personal performance;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- A healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top