Cardiac Applications Specialist US , ASEAN Pacific
Job TitleCardiac Applications Specialist US , ASEAN Pacific
- Responsible for promoting Philips Healthcare products & systems in the assigned district.
- In addition, the Applications Specialist ensures that customers (e.g. end-users, technicians, operators) are properly trained to optimally use the equipment delivered, installed and handed over by Philips Healthcare and maximizing customer satisfaction in the assigned district.
- Works as part of an account team to ensure modality results are reached according to account plans and targets
- (re-)Trains hospital staff in case of new releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment
- Conducts regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the training delivery and the customer satisfaction
- Develops and executes an instruction program for the users, in order to maximise the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
- Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings
We Are Looking For
- Degree level education or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge and experience of modality / products
- Experience in clinical field
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top