Job TitleCalibration Coordinator
Emergency Care and Resuscitation is a key business along the continuum of care, and has a broad product portfolio of advanced life support solutions, automated external defibrillators, and data management solutions. Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers – from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the ordinary person – to save lives using our innovative, market leading technology. We are searching for passionate leaders to join us as we strengthen our product portfolio, expand our services and solutions, and bring game changing technology to market.
- Responsible for coordinating all calibration activities for instruments in the ECR business including R&D, Production, Failure Analysis, and Test Engineering departments. Insure calibration and preventive maintenance tasks are completed on time, manage out of tolerance investigations, maintain equipment logs, and manage calibration service provider
- Coordinate calibration of instruments with vendors
- Meet stringent Quality Management System requirements of a Class III medical device by ensuring all calibration and preventive maintenance documents are constantly and properly updated.
- Enter details of equipment into ERP system while keeping master copies of the said documents safely
- Manage, schedule, and track calibration and maintenance activities
- Monitor progress of Cal/PM vendor and capture issues
- Interface/work with QA, Purchasing, and MFG/Test Engineers for issue resolution, process improvements, and requirements
- Verify documentation completion
- Support production line equipment as needed
- Gather, evaluate, and format quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI) data on a regular basis as part of operational requirements
- Manage OOT investigations to ensure all items have at least the risk assessment to product done within 30 days of opening an OOT
- Give direction to the various departments in the formulation of their departmental work specifications and procedures, to ensure that they are in line with organizational goals, standards, and ethics
- Regularly participate in internal and external audits to help gather data, address audit questions, and verify accuracy of database.
- Responsible for asset tag management, including new capital equipment and obsolescence. Lead periodic physical inventories of all assets.
- Conform to safety guidelines and regulations to guaranty safety of workers and clients
- Minimum Associates degree in a technology program
- 3-8 years of experience
- Someone who has worked in a factory type of setting in the past
- Someone who has done calibration testing in the past
- Must be familiar with calibration systems
- Outstanding customer interfacing skills
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top