Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
- Draws up and maintains the MPS schedules for the BU-Operations based on commercial demand, so that orders are delivered on time, inventory is controlled and production capacity is utilized in optimum fashion.
- Draws up & maintains percentage parts lists (P-BOM) to guarantee optimum flexibility in relation to the market.
- Obtains data from the MPS schedule so that Operational Purchasing can promptly and at minimum cost acquire units and materials and assesses proposals for changing the schedules.
- Contributes, as part of a working group, to the implementation of new control systems and the improvement of planning procedures and methods.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in supply chain management, required.
- MRP driven environment, demand based manufacturing, team based problem solving, required. Knowledge and use of fundamental purchasing procedures and functions, required.
- Experience negotiating contracts, developing and working with inventory management strategies and systems, required. Experience with MS Word, Excel, menu driven operating systems, required.
- New product development release and product obsolescence, preferred. Ability to resolve conflict and problems including facilitation of solutions, required.
- This position functions in a normal office environment that requires the ability to interface with standard office equipment such as computers, printers, copiers, fax, telephones, etc. Position will spend periods of time sitting, standing, walking, etc., as part of the normal conduct of daily business.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Call to Action / Contact
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top