Business Transformation Leader and Chief of Staff
Business Transformation Leader and Chief of Staff
If you enjoy defining and leading business transformation efforts; deploying strategic solutions within a dynamic team environment, while embedding yourself within the business to ensure success - then, read on...
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the Business Transformation (BT) in the Ultrasound Business Group (BG) in alignment with Group BT and will drive the overall business transformation portfolio and the enablement of BG performance improvement activities in the BG. This key leader opportunity is based in Bothell, Washington.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Defining with BG Management Team (MT), the BG's Business Transformation strategy, including the selection of target areas, priority setting between programs when needed, and effective execution of improvement methodologies using daily management, problem-solving, and Hoshin
- Acting as a facilitator within BG by bringing transparency around all business transformation initiatives and work with the central teams to set the right priorities and sequence based on the business objectives and critical metrics
- Being an active member of the BG BT Management Team; supports BG CEO in leading effective operating reviews to ensure problem-solving as well as leading the operational cadence and structure to support the BG MT
- Leading the successful Philips Business System (PBS) deployment and embedding in the BG. (Innovation (I2M), Marketing (M2O), Operations (O2C), Philips Excellence Practices)
- Ensuring BG strategic plan & Business Market Combination plans are impactful and provide a clear path to achievement of Financial and Business important metrics
- Driving the Transformation commitments of BG, provide thought leadership and strategic direction on how the business can execute and deploy the key corporate strategic transformation initiatives and implement Philips Excellence.
- Driving End2End Customer Value Chains: lead and co-own the End2End transformations and deployments along with other BG Leaders.
- Running portfolio of End2End (E2E) transformations and PBS/E2E deployment projects for Business Models for BG.
- Planning BG Kaizen Events, including President's Kaizens; build methodology to ensure sustainability
- Leading a high performing multidisciplinary BG BT team; build followership with the End2End community, activating them, mentoring them and supporting their career development.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors' Degree, required (preferred focus in Business or Engineering); Master's Degree, preferred
- 10+ years of business process improvement experience, leading large projects/programs in complex cross-functional organizations and/or environments.
- Capable of sales and marketing coaching and problem-solving
- Experience in driving strategic projects, preferably including Partnerships, M&A diligence, and product-focused explorations
- Ability to analyze key financial and business KPIs from a BG Leader's perspective
- Capable of development and implementation of a continuous improvement roadmap
- Deep understanding of Philips Excellence Practices, esp. Lean, Continuous Improvement
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and listening) skills
- Consulting skills, ability to influence
- Training and Facilitation competencies
- Practical experience implementing Toyota Production System, or similar, in a functional role
- Time and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead a team of improvement resources.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities, which will further develop your talents. This opportunity is paired with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top