Business Systems Analyst- SQL ETL
Job TitleBusiness Systems Analyst- SQL ETL
We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Business Systems Analyst reporting directly into the Senior Manager, Sales Operations in Bothell, WA.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
This role will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining databases for a fast paced reporting team. They will have the ability to work with large and complex volume data sets and must have a clear understanding of the full database systems. This position demands both business analysis and reporting expertise with ownership of the business need for data quality assurance processes required to support critical business intelligence initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience in SQL programming in T-SQL building stored procedures and jobs
- 5+ years data integration and ETL experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or other industry leading tools including ability to configure SQL Server agent
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing ETL processes including naming conventions, connection to variety of systems and processing of large volume of data
5+ years of experience in identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems including creating templates and best practices to maintain the mapping information
- Extensive Microsoft BI stack experience: SQL Analysis Service (SSAS), Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Reporting tools (Excel, PowerPivot).
- Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and Reporting tools (Excel, PowerPivot)
- 4+ years of experience extracting data from Salesforce.com database objects using API calls via SSIS, DataLoader, and other ETL tools; familiarity with SOQL (Salesforce SQL)
- Experience designing and developing with SSAS projects
- Understanding of MDM, Data warehouse / Data mart
- 8+ years IT industry experience
- Clear understanding and experience with Microsoft platforms, including Windows operating systems for both desktop and server.
- Experience in logical and physical data modeling
- Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server a plus
- Experience with SQL Server in a VMWARE or AWS environment
- Experience moving data across different types of databases
- Excellent performance tuning and TSQL skills
- SQL Automation experience
- Good with Data Warehousing Concepts
- 2-3 years of Tableau experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally and informally
- A self-managed “doer” and self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Solid written and verbal communication and organization skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment with complex undocumented business logic and data flow
Must be a creative solution oriented person
This Business Systems Analyst role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top