Business Process Expert Lease Accounting
Job TitleBusiness Process Expert Lease Accounting
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To be part of the global implementation of SAP Lease Accounting and Funding Management systems for Customer Finance. You will play an instrumental role in the Philips' company-wide transformation as Integrated Solution Provider supporting the Philips business with Customer Financing Solutions across the world.
You are responsible for
- Supporting design, build and implementation of the automated functionalities of Funding Management for sale of long and short term receivables, distributor financing and financial asset portfolio management;
- Ensuring processes, IT and Management Reporting solutions are working according to the requirements by providing test scenarios and actual testing within the agile/scrum development teams;
- Ensuring processes are well documented in the Philips Excellence Architecture Repository and Philips Excellence Quality System;
- Designing or contributing process levels 4-7, defining organization, processes, workflows, user roles, rights and security levels;
- Collaborating in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise and participate in deployment;
- Executing capability maturity assessment, translating these into business requirements and prioritizing;
- Change management - providing change and deployment readiness information to relevant stakeholders;
- Creating and delivering training to (Key) user training for the E2E process and end-users;
- Continuously monitoring process performance, analytics and identifying opportunities for improvement.
You are a part of
Our Customer Financing IT project team and reside under Philips Capital. You will report to the Global Business Process Owner Customer Finance and to the Project Manager of the Customer Financing IT project team. Your stakeholders will span Philips Capital as well as subject matter experts of Market to Order, Order to Fulfillment to Cash and Finance. You will be located in Eindhoven or Amsterdam and will be expected to spend time in both locations. You will be required to globally travel as part of the implementation team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master in Finance or Business Administration;
- In-depth SAP knowledge, experience with implementation of SAP Lease Accounting Engine (LAE) implementation, preferably in a captive financing organization;
- Minimum of 5-10 years process improvement experience in a multinational matrix organization and/ or financial institutions;
- Good understanding of IFRS customer financing accounting principles;
- Mature process thinking and process design competencies;
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to "team up" to solve problems;
- Inquisitive and creative, with an ability to think outside the box to identify solutions;
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment;
- Strong in business process analysis and improvement;
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to travel.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to design, build and roll out of the Funding Management template and the integration of the modules in the existing Royal Philips SAP ECC environment and set up of the required organization and processes. Furthermore, our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences with amazing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top