Business Process Expert Group Treasury
Job TitleBusiness Process Expert Group Treasury
The Group Treasury Business Process Expert (BPE) is responsible for the development, improvement and implementation of Philips Treasury related business processes, often in cooperation with colleagues from neighbouring disciplines in the Blue Heart (Global Project) improvement and standardisation programme. As BPE you operate in the playfield between Treasury, IT, implementation partners, programme management, business and outsourced business service providers. This role requires a sound knowledge and experience with treasury processes, treasury IT systems (mainly SAP FSCM), payment processing via SWIFT and banking, combined with project and change management skills.
The goal is to drive process improvement in the Global Treasury area, by harmonizing the Treasury processes in various locations and deploy the Treasury standards as per Treasury blueprint.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementing Treasury related business processes as agreed in the Blue Heart Global Template;
- Acting as delegated product owner on behalf of the Business Process Owner (BPO) in the Blue Heart programme, during scrum sessions with the IT teams and implementations in various geographical regions;
- Continuous process improvement of Treasury related processes (amongst other Payment Factory);
- Establish and maintain bank relationships relevant for the scope of activities, manage and oversee related bank documentation, testing and after care;
- Focal point for Treasury related processes as part of the implementation in the region(s) that you will be accountable for;
- Sparring partner for the colleagues in the day-to-day Treasury Operations business processes.
- Coordinate the project implementation in close cooperation with the business
- Resolve operational escalations when process issues arise
The Treasury Operations department is responsible for the operational activities within Corporate Treasury. Philips Corporate Treasury department is well advanced, using latest technologies and perceived best in class compared to other large global companies. Treasury Operations covers global cash management, central payment factory & services, treasury settlements and dealing room execution. Most outgoing payments and all cash managed for Philips worldwide are routed through the Treasury Operations department in Amsterdam and therefore this is a key department in Philips. This role is based in Amsterdam, but occasional travelling is to be expected as part of the BPE role.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Bachelor/Master finance education with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Solid and broad experience with financial processes
- Experience with managing projects in international complex environments
- Strong change management mindset and capabilities
- Customer service attitude with intercultural sensitiveness
- Good analytical skills and process ownership capabilities
- Good communicator in a matrix setting
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
- Thorough knowledge of the treasury operational and payment processes and related tooling
- Operational knowledge of SAP
- Certification or significant experience in project management & methods (advantage)
- Preferably experience with Lean Six Sigma
- Results oriented and able to energize others
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 224879
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 21-01-17.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top