Business Process Expert - Business-2-Consumer
Job TitleBusiness Process Expert – Business-2-Consumer
This role will influence end-to-end programs to establish results for the software business model with expertise on today’s and tomorrow’s software business drivers for our business-2-consumer channel.
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities
- Process expert and ensures adoption of proven practices
- Capture learning and actively share success within your network
- Assemble and lead global, cross-functional Design Reference Groups which consist of Business Process Experts and Subject Matter Experts
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise, suggest proven practice solutions and ensure implementation of the suggested processes
- Ensure processes, IT and Enterprise Information Management solutions are working according to the requirements by providing test scenario’s and actual testing within the agile/scrum development teams
- Ensure processes are well documented in the Enterprise Architecture Repository, Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) and Philips Integrated Quality System (PIQS)
This role will report into the Business Process Owner for Software Operations in Order to Cash.
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business, science or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in developing order to fulfillment and fulfillment to cash capabilities for B2C value chains and managing related improvement projects within a software service business.
- Experience in integration between e-commerce, provisioning, finance, order management and supply chain processes.
- Experience in designing and deploying processes and systems for a software business model required.
- Analytical, forward thinking and driven behavior.
- Additional continuous improvement discipline certifications (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) desired
- Experienced in waterfall and scaled agile methods.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Thinking outside the box; able to quickly develop multiple scenario’s, common or forward thinking to deliver on the business needs.
- Focused on results and business impact; able to always address efforts from a business priority and impact perspective, combined with safeguarding quality
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new methods
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top