Business Planning Manager (Seattle, WA)
Job TitleBusiness Planning Manager (Seattle, WA)
Business Planning Manager – Seattle, WA
The Business Planning Manager will report directly to Sales Team Lead. Direct responsibility will be to generate sales forecast for Amazon based on historic sales and promotional data. The BPM will gather and organize Sales data from various cross functional teams and systems to prepare for collaboration sessions with Amazon. The BPM will be the KEY technical expert interfacing with Amazon Sales and Retail team. The BPM will support Sales and Operations meeting through performance metrics tracking, administrative tasks and or analytical trend analysis. BPM may be asked to lead or implement various continuous improvement initiatives to improve service to the customer
- Generate customer demand forecast based on historic sales and promotional data including collaborative planning with the Customer and Philips Account Managers
- Maintain weekly/ Monthly forecast and document business insights/ assumption used to generate forecast.
- Analyze Amazon POS data, Philips shipment data and keep detail notes that can be used during demand/ forecast consensus meeting and during accuracy reconciliation.
- Conduct collaboration meeting between demand planning, customer demand planning and to align on long rang forecast
- Conduct forecast accuracy reconciliation analysis and use learning for future modeling. Goal is 65% accuracy.
- Lead the monthly Customer Forecast Review Meeting process including but not limited to:
- Gather and track key metrics (Sales performance, Line Item Fill Rate, Forecast Performance)
- Prepare NA S&OP templates
- Compile presentations for various NA leadership meetings
- Monitor customer’s Vendor Score Card and work with Philips & Customer Operations Team to ensure targets are achieved
- Other duties as assigned
- Leverage tools and expertise available to optimize effectiveness of the role – Amazon Vendor Central reporting, Amazon.com, Clavis, OneClick Retail, Brand View Pro, etc.
- Develop annual sales plan and forecast in conjunction with sales team for annual business planning
- Must have passion for analytics and capability to analyze data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with JDA and Tableau are preferred
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years experience planning for demand
- Successful experience with ‘Bottom Up’ forecasting approach
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top