Job TitleBusiness Planner
Ensure that global service parts inventory is planned to meet the expected customer service levels for the responsible Business Innovation Units (BIU).
You will be challenged to meet the following targets:
- Achieve fill-rate target and material availability targets per Market
- Achieve Gross inventory target
- Minimize excess and obsolete inventories and help meet operating expense targets
As Business Planner you will directly manage the allotted parts by segment of the BIU to ensure that target fill-rate is achieved in the concerning Markets.
- Partner with SPS Strategic planning, BIU, Markets, SPS Supply management, SPS Master data, SPS ASAP desk, and other disciplines to secure parts availability for the customers.
- Demand forecasting, stock target planning and allocation end to end for the responsible part portfolio across the network of 3 central and 120 market locations.
- Use advanced planning tool (MCA) to validate and update the parts planning, follow-up on planning alerts, and master data management.
- Deep dive on Stock-outs, Material availability misses. Create and execute on corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Represent SPS Planning in BIU projects (New Product Introduction, Engineering changes, Last Time Buy, Phase-outs) to ensure impact on service parts are considered and to execute on plan.
- Participate or lead projects in SPS Planning or multi-disciplinary set-up as opportunities come available.
- Learn, adapt & explore LEAN methodology & Culture.
- Prepare for and support the daily Management operating rhythm and monthly S&OPs
- Proactive participation in Inventory breakthrough program or assigned Hoshin activities, contributing to structural improvements on SPS priorities.
Within the CT & AMI Planning team you will have colleagues based in Cleveland, Ohio and Haifa, Israel . The larger Strategic Planning team is a group of 30+ people around the globe.
The culture within the team and SPS is dynamic, driven by the high complexities in our supply chain and industry as well as high expectations from our customers and shareholders. In SPS we have a performance culture and as organization striving for continuous improvement. People will find great opportunities being offered to personally develop and grow, both from supply chain knowledge as well competencies.
We welcome you to an inspiring work environment that is international and multidisciplinary orientated. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a competitive yearly salary (fulltime) including personal benefits package.
- 3 week vacation + 4 floating holidays + 11 company holidays.
- A bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance (total 10% of annual pay).
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching.
- Solid company 401K plan and attractive collective health insurance package.
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount.
- Healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for
- Must have excellent understanding of SAP ERP Systems and Data.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in the direction of Supply Chain/ Operations
- Some years of working experience, preferably at large company in an international environment.
- Fluency in English and good presentation skills for presentation to global leadership team.
- Strong analytical capabilities, clear communicator, team player.
- Accurate, keep overview and able to make decisions, risk taker and high work ethics.
- Knowledge of service parts supply chain and Healthcare industry is a plus.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top