Business Manager - Ultrasound
Job TitleBusiness Manager - Ultrasound
Ultrasound has been identified as a key business area for Philips both globally and locally. As a result substantial resources has been put into developing world class technology to the benefit of patients and healthcare professionals. In this role you will be responsible for taking the launch of these technologies to the next level by on one hand have a deep understanding of ultrasound's clinical potential, as well as, showing excellence in business strategy creation and execution for Ultrasound in the Nordic market.
The Business Manager - Ultrasound leads the overall business strategy creation and operational execution of our Nordic Ultrasound business. As such, the Ultrasound Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and execution of Nordic strategy and activities and for the financial performance of Ultrasound business.
You will be responsible for driving strong Nordic cross functional Ultrasound team:
- Responsible for the yearly planning process for Ultrasound in the Nordics and the local execution of the plan.
- Responsible for the ultrasound P&L and to monitor performance, develop and execute corrective actions when necessary to achieve financial commitments.
- Develops local go-to-market strategies (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Portfolio definition, pricing, promotion) to drive profitable growth (in line with Quality & Regulatory requirements).
- Nurtures effective KOL engagement for key launches.
- Provide global Business Group with local insights about markets, competition, product and application developments
The Ultrasound Marketing Manager is a key member of the Nordic Market Leadership team of Philips Health systems and provides strong role modeling of appropriate attitudes and behaviors. You will be working closely with colleagues in our global organization as well as the sales and application teams in each of the Nordic countries.
Philips can offer you the chance to work with ground-breaking Ultrasound technology and to ensure its success in the market. At the same time you will be part of a very dynamic and highly professional organization which allows people interesting growth opportunities for further career development within the Nordics or in the larger Philips organization.
We are looking for
- Degree level education or equivalent and fluent in English, verbal and written
- 5 years of experience in a commercial role in healthcare or B2B environment
- Clinical knowledge in Ultrasound, radiology and/or cardiology
- Strong business management acumen with entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
- Learning and managing information
- Leading and supervising cross functional teams with proven ability to drive change
- Ability to perform effectively and lead in a complex matrix environment
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top