Business Leader - Healthy Sleep Solutions
Job TitleBusiness Leader – Healthy Sleep Solutions
- The Business Leader is the “Integrator” and holds accountability across the E2E value chain i.e. Idea2Market, Market2Order & Order2Cash
- The Business Leader brings consumer/ market / customer value propositions to life by innovating, producing and delivering the specific products / services / solutions that fulfil those propositions; including in collaboration with third parties, other Philips Businesses and / or the Philips Incubator and Group Strategy & Innovation organization
- Aligning and collaboration with Market Leaders and BG leader, on annual revenue and margin for the BMC, annual financial and non-financial targets are managed within the framework of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and delivered through preparing and approving solid Business Market Combination (BMC) plans.
- Creating and executing on “comprehensive strategic plan of record to drive full value and consumer and customer impact for new products and services & solutions (time to market, important milestones, expected volume/share and price positioning/structure, expected COGS, cost of selling, product development and launch costs, quality, regulatory compliance, lifecycle planning and capital investments required)
- The Business Leader thinks and works with an end to end mindset, driving Idea to Market execution and partnering with a multi-functional team across the Market2Order & Order2Cash domains to execute against the Business plans.
- Partnering with the BG M2O Leader the Business Leader pays careful attention to Market and customer needs to deliver winning products / services and solutions that are relevant to customers in target markets
- Full responsibility for Business controlled portion of BG integral P&L and B/S, including but not limited to: IGM%, COGS, R&D costs, R&D costs net capitalization, upstream marketing costs, warranty costs (related to recalls / defects), inventory costs, asset utilization and ROIC
- Performance against Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan targets and commitments
- Owns creation and execution of specific operational plans underpinning the BMC plan
- Understand consumer and market needs, actively sensing the market and staying ahead of technology / customer use / market / competitive trends and helping to define propositions and innovations that shape the market and create new product / service / solutions spaces for Philips
- Creating and executing on comprehensive business plans to deliver products, services and solutions against specific commitments, including: time to market, key milestones, expected volume/share and price positioning/structure, expected COGS, cost of selling, product development & launch costs, lifecycle planning and capital investments required
- Delivering against R&D roadmaps and commitments while ensuring strict Q&R compliance
- Creating compelling offerings that are relevant and meaningful to customers in target Markets, including based on partnering with third parties and other Businesses
- Developing marketing strategy for propositions, incl. pricing strategy and channel guidelines
- Overseeing product/solution launches to help capture the full economic value with effective product and solutions marketing strategies
- Partnering with BG M2O Lead to develop market and business insights, and to support Markets as needed in order to deliver on relevant portion of BMC plans
- Partnering with Procurement business partner to deliver against DfX plans
We are looking for
- Min. 10+ years of global marketing / business experience, including direct customer facing experience
Prior Market/Sales experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare technology, healthcare, medical technology solutions with direct to consumer experience (desired)
- Deep expertise with bringing consumer product to market, including commercial best practices
- Demonstrated experience with direct to consumer strategy development and execution.
- Experience leading global, cross functional teams
- Clear understanding of customer / market insights and how product / solutions are conceived, developed, priced, and launched and managed through their lifecycle
- Fluency in business and financial planning and value-based management
- Ability to balance the attention of growth spending: between extensions and new platforms, between segments, geographies, etc.
- Passion for quality and regulatory compliance and understanding of how to embed quality across the entire product/solutions lifecycle
- Demonstrated partnership qualities and experience working collaboratively in matrix organizations
- Sense of ownership and accountability for total business performance, even when not actively managing all elements (e.g. sales)
- Drive for continuous improvement and capability building
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and lead teams and to develop talent
- Strong demonstration of Digital marketing capabilities
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top