Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Partner with leaders across the North America Health Systems business to develop dashboard and analytics solutions on Salesforce to enable real time business insights and decisions. As the authority within the analytical and dashboard capabilities of the Salesforce ecosystem you will create advanced and predictive analytics to support improved business goals & objectives. You will be a part of a high-functioning and collaborative Business Intelligence & Analytics team.
You are responsible for:
- Develop and maintain advanced analytics and dashboards on the Salesforce platforms using tools available in the Salesforce landscape. Experience with Einstein/Wave Analytics highly-desired
- Drive transparency and insights within sales on a real time basis to help the customer make strategically sound decisions
- Use dashboards and analytics to automatically analyze millions of rows of data in minutes to enable predictive analytics & insights on business and sales funnel, planning activities
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce ad hoc reports
- Craft all required documentation on all projects using pre-defined templates and keep documentation up to date on any existing dashboard changes.
- Develop & manage scope, project plans, schedules and deliverables, along with risks, dependencies and mitigation plans using MS Project/other tools
- Partner with customers and IT to facilitate the full lifecycle of application development
- Lead small multi-functional project teams
- Implement change management planning to help gain consensus and adoption at multiple levels
- Provide guidance on standard methodologies and approaches to design and implement effective and standardized Salesforce driven dashboards and analytics
- Promote Philips values and leadership goals
- Act as mentor for others in the business
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree within a technical/ business related field
- 3 + years' experience in SFDC Business Analysis (required)
- 3+ years' experience and expertise in Salesforce business analysis and dashboard/ analytics design, development and implementation
- 7+ years as a BI analyst
- Experience in designing and developing BI and other analytical solutions using standard BI tools with strong working knowledge of at least one BI tool
- Programming experience in SQL, Python or R
- Experience with one or more database tools and SQL
- Experience performing a business analyst role, preferably with some project management.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project, Access and Visio.
- Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving / conflict resolution, critical thinking and priority setting.
- Proven time management skills.
- Experience with Einstein/Wave Analytics highly-desired
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top