Business Groups Communications Operations Manager
Job TitleBusiness Groups Communications Operations Manager
The role holder will develop integrated communications content assignments across the Business Groups of Philips. This will include projects for businesses such as Philips Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions, Philips Personal Care and Domestic Appliances, Philips Imaging Systems and all other business groups in the HealthTech area.
This role is part of the communications operations team, working with the Integrated Communications Business Partners per Business Group and reporting to the leader of Business Group communications. The role holder will work on various assignments across internal and external communications delivering on the business objectives of the various businesses.
- Create engaging digital communications (newsletters, emails, social content) for multiple business groups, under the guidance of BG integrated communications leaders or operations managers
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites, intranet pages and other tools for various business groups
- Work with tools like Teradata to publish BG newsletters and leader updates
- Create engaging presentations, with a focus on creativity and engagement
- Live the Philips brand – ensuring all content developed is on-brand
- Engage closely with the Content & Channels Center of Excellence (CCoE) to ensure that content is closely aligned and BG content stored centrally
- Work with various outside agencies as required
- Work with the head of BG communications to manage team planning and team engagement
As a part of the Philips Group, the Global Brand, Communications and Digital team is responsible for building, promoting and protecting the Philips brand. You will work in a dynamic team that is dedicated to transforming Philips into a world-class organization in close collaboration with our businesses and markets globally. The Business Group Communications team is a diverse and talented group of individuals working in various locations across Philips.
- Andover, MA based, although travel is required at times
- A variable bonus based on both Philips’ financial results and personal performance
We are looking for
- Someone who can work independently and in virtual teams
- A self-starter, who is able to manage workload well and manage time
- Passion for content and creating engaging materials
- Technical skills in editing images, creating content, publishing, working with SharePoint and tools like Teradata
- Project management skills, commitment to efficient and timely execution
- Experience with html, web editing, and basic graphic design a big plus
- Collaborative, eager to learn and team player
- Understanding and experience with operational communications work – planning, asset and material creation, activation, measurement
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top